We’re Hiring! MAVERICK is looking for a rising PR star to join us as an Account Coordinator…
Do you have a creative and curious mind, exceptional writing skills, a keen eye for detail and a can-do attitude? Are you an up and coming media master who spends equal time with the paper (digital format counts!), on blogs and Twitter? Would you be excited for hands-on experience with a diverse range of B2B and B2C clients?
If public relations is your passion and you would like to work with a collaborative team in a place where you can learn and grow into a seriously kick ass communicator, this is the gig for you.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 – 2 years of relevant communications experience, ideally in an agency
- University degree in communications, journalism, marketing, PR, and/or a post-graduate PR certificate
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Account Management Support & Teamwork
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Adept at dealing with multiple clients and team members meeting their communications goals and priorities
- Ability to inspire confidence of others through a collaborative work style
- Media Relations
- Experience writing media materials and building media lists
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Canadian media landscape
- Must be comfortable with pitching media
- Online & Social Media
- Understanding of new and emerging social media channels and monitoring tools
- Experience writing content for blogs and websites is advantageous
Think you have what it takes to be a MAVERICK? Email Micha at email@example.com.